Call us: +44 (0)1661 83 93 40
Bespoke Concrete are proud to offer an apprenticeship scheme. Since it began in 2010 this scheme has been extremely successful and to date we have 8 permanent full time employees who were originally taken on through our apprenticeship programme.
An apprenticeship with Bespoke Concrete Products is a great investment in your own future and includes…
• The opportunity to learn skills that are in short supply within the construction industry.
• A weekly wage that is reviewed annually and linked to your progress.
• Paid annual leave of 32 days per year.
• Practical on site experience and training.
• Formal training with a local college
• An NVQ level 2 on completion of the apprenticeship
• Experienced mentors – pleased to be passing on their skills.
• A company with a high level of employee satisfaction
• Workwear provided.
There are no specific educational qualifications required but GCSE’s (A-D) especially in Maths and English are an advantage. Many jobs require the ability to calculate measurements and read drawings.
If you are interested in becoming an Apprentice with Bespoke please send your CV to Employment Opportunities, Bespoke Concrete Products, Tynedale Works, Low Prudhoe, Northumberland NE42 6PL. We are not recruiting at the moment but will keep your details on file.
We have no vacancies at present. Check back regularly for employment opportunities.
Tynedale Works, Princess Way, Low Prudhoe, Northumberland, NE42 6PL
+44(0) 1661 83 93 40
Site by diamondsquaredesign.co.uk